Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Year's Eve - before the day is over...

There were so many ideas that I wanted to have penned out. I owed Stripey a short note on an interesting site I found (about something which has taken a whole lot of my time). Last week's shenanigans as well - haven't had the energy to pen them down. Plus, the GF returned and left again, leaving me with NYE's alone (only metaphorically, since there're plenty of friends to hang out with). Oh yah, and there was this draft of a post about Losing Winners - that one hasn't seen the light of day. Yet.

The idea was to do each of these in their own short little note, which you should see in the entries above this one. Initially I was lazy: I wanted to dump them all onto this post. But hey, what better way to up my post count huh? :)

Happy New Year! 2006 is happening too soon...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy new year fuzzy! :) You talking about the best-text-based-rpg site? addy pls! :)

greyscalefuzz said...

Hey bro, happy new year! The site is at www.ifcomp.org.

The winning entries read more like stories than games, and the really good ones actually have multiple endings. I will try writing my own if I ever have the time. :P

Anonymous said...

Woah! I just played the 2nd placed entry "Beyond" of the IF competition. Thoroughly gripping if not dark... Thanks for the fine recommendation!