Thursday, October 12, 2006

R&R

Short one. I resolved not to rant and rave in the new year. Ranting and Raving is the easier way to blog stuff, but with so many bloggers doing that on a daily basis, the verbal diarrhoea has to end sometime.

Of course, that is for the new year. Until then, I shall R&R until I can clear my system of the frustration within.

-----------------

Just had a chat with the landlady, and like always, there's her screaming at me, and me screaming at her, and then us having a decent conversation about the state of the house, and her worries, and her latin blood, and her bloody problems with tenants like me, and the bank. Endless woes being a landlady: and I thought it was all about collecting the money and sitting in the sun with a pina colada (not much sun in Fall, so I guess that explains the gloomy mood).

Landladies are a breed all of their own. But I still maintain this: don't do business with her!

3 comments:

Bahloo said...

You are from the little red dot. How can you not rant and rave? It's a national pastime. :-)

greyscalefuzz said...

bear: You're partially right. The little red dot is well-known for r&r-ing more about politics. I'm just r&r-ing for the sake of it (too full of angst recently).

...: I need to stop the r&r-ing - its not healthy for the soul. :) and for the blog too.

Ah Choo said...

R and R. Look at it from perspective of sharing your emotional opinion with the rest of the world. It is also an avenue you can put your negative energy into and let the net absorb it. HXR was setup with that in mind.