Friday, June 23, 2006

For the Sake of It

Ahhh... It feels so good.

Alcohol always does. It numbs you, makes you feel woozy and then delivers that little punch to your gut. A little something to warm you while you think about how good life is just because there's alcohol in it.

Ahhh... Life feels good.

How come I feel like blogging some random nonsense whenever I had some alcohol? Hmm. Doesn't matter. It's going to turn out to be one of those random posts anyhow. I think I promised some pictures for this post. Nevermind... wait for the next one.

Ahhh... Gut feels warm and nice.

In case you're wondering, I had some sake (SAR-kay). It was Japanese Day (they weren't gung-ho enough to do a Week) and there was free flow of sake. Too bad the Kirin beer ran out. Sipping sake while watching guys wrestle in sumo suits is really fun. Sipping sake while surrounded by buzzing insects isn't (sign of summer: buzzing insects).

Ahhh... hey, what am I doing in the library then?

Cold hard reality hit me: the exams are next week and I have not done much studying. Sighs... and there are the assignments as well. Still have 3 papers to submit and I'm not fully done with them. Life sucks. Sake isn't helping me to do my assignments.

Back to work.

Ahhh... back to work.

0 comments: